If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (816) 895-8890

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

What causes mold to grow in my home?

If you discover mold in your home it is critical that you get the professionals at SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown on site immediately. In most cases mold is caused from some kind of water damage that you might not know about. Typically this can be a leaking pipe, or a flood that leaves water in unseen areas.

It is important to make sure that the source is eliminated so future damages do not happen. After the water or issues is corrected, SERVPRO can remediated the mold damage from start to finish. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at anytime.